Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions described here applies to any product that are available on the Design From e-shop and all deliveries. Any order implies acceptance of the conditions of sale.
|The consumer has the right to inform the seller that he renounces the purchase without penalty and without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery of the product or the conclusion of the service contract.|
The terms and conditions of Design From applies only to the Belgian Law.
Purchase and Payment
- The agreement between Design From and you as a buyer is concluded at the time that you have accepted the conditions imposed by Design From and agreed with them. The lack of a signature does not affect the binding force of the offer and its acceptance.
- Design From reserves the right to refuse an order or to additional conditions subject such large orders, orders by minors, incomplete ordering procedures or problems with previous orders.
- Design From always confirm the order by e-mail. If no confirmation email is sent, the agreement is not yet in force. The confirmation will be sent to the specified by the buyer email. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the messages do not end up in the spam folder on it.
- Payment of products purchased from Design From made only through the proposed in advance payment.
- Design From remains the owner of all goods until the moment of full payment.
- To ensure a secure online payment and security of your personal data, the transaction data is sent encrypted with SSL. You don't need any special software for technologies to pay with SSL .
- In case of late payment, Design From is authorized to terminate or suspend the agreement or (further) supply with immediate effect until the moment you're payment obligations to full compliance.
- The Terms and confirmation emails are always made in the language of the website. The translations are not only professional but to help.
Delivery and Delivery Times
- The case may be by Design From delivery times quoted are approximate and are admittedly no deadlines. The deadline is 30 days after receipt of the order, with the exception of payment by bank transfer noting that the final delivery date is 30 days after receipt of payment.
- If a product is temporarily out of stock when ordered, you will be notified when the product is available again.
- Once the products to be delivered to the specified delivery address, the risk, where such products are transferred to the buyer.
- For deliveries in other countries other conditions may apply.
- Design From delivers in the following countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, France, Germany, Great-Britain.
- Delivery in Belgium normally be based on bPost (www.bpost.be). This may be waived based on weight, delivery address etc. The customer will be informed in advance if necessary.
- The shipping and delivery costs will be communicated to you before confirming your purchase. If shipping costs are not calculated automatically, this should be stated and / or there is an indication of the shipping costs will be.
- Information, images, oral communications, statements, etc. regarding all offers and the main characteristics of the products that are provided by phone or e-mail to be as accurate as possible (again) or done. Design From is not liable for the advice given, and printing errors on the website or by suppliers or manufacturers technical data.
- For every product availability indicated. Products that are not in stock, or (temporarily) can not be delivered, can not be bought. They can appear on the website, but a purchase button will be missing. Design From makes every effort to correct this data to communicate, but it may happen that there is an impossibility to deliver the goods. This can prevent inadvertent erroneous stock information or products that are no longer available by the suppliers. In these cases, Design From will notify as soon as possible and offer you a solution.
- The products offered by Design From comply with legal standards and can be sold online.
- It is possible that Design From its website include links to other websites that may be interesting or informative for the visitor. Such links are purely informative. Design From is not responsible for the content of the website referred to or use thereof.
Grace period (trial period) and Returns
- For all products purchased from Design From you, according to the Belgian law on trade practices, consumer information and protection of consumers from April 12, 2010, a period of 14 calendar days.
This period commences on the date of receipt by you or on behalf of you in particular. During this period, we expect you to deal carefully with the goods and packaging. There is no right of withdrawal if the product and the packaging is no longer in their original, complete, undamaged and unused condition.
- If you wish to make use of the right of cancellation you must within the prescribed 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery of the product to make. Known in writing or by telephone To abandon the purchase is no penalty attached, and this can without giving reasons. For more information on canceling or returning your order, please refer to the section annulateren Returns & Exchanges on our website.
- The goods must undamaged, unused and unopened (in original condition and packaging) within 14 calendar days after return. Reception Shipment date is control. All sent documentation, warranties and packaging materials should be attached to the return, as well as your bank account number. The direct cost of return will be borne by the purchaser. Not or insufficiently prepaid shipments will be rejected and returned to sender.
- Design From pays the full invoice amount within 30 days of receipt of the goods.
If it appears that the goods are not received in accordance with the terms of withdrawal than the purchase price including shipping is not, or not fully repaid. The product remains in that case your property. At your request, the product can also be sent back to you, by paying the associated shippingcosts.
- Exceptions to the rules laid down are as follows:
- When a product made especially for you or changed you logically have no right to withdrawal.
- This exception also applies to perishable goods, CDs, DVDs, software, CD-ROMs or other similar products whose seal (seal) is broken or the packaging has been opened.
- When a product is visibly worn or otherwise damaged your right to refund your payment lapses.
- Products must be returned to the following address AFTER you for taking the practical arrangements with us
Design From, Moerstraat 72, 8560 Wevelgem, Belgium.
(contact [at] designfrom.be of +32 (0)496 20 90 80)
- Design From follows the official warranty guidelines of its suppliers. These are a different brand and will therefore always be given when purchasing your item.
- Warranty claims will for the account of Design From except the shipping cost incurred by consumers to again carry the product to us.
- You are obliged to inspect the goods immediately after delivery. Therefore you need to check whether the goods delivered conform to the agreement:
- Were the right goods delivered?
- Do the goods delivered to the agreed quality requirements or - if it exists - the requirements that may be set for normal use?
- Is a visible defect or shortcoming observed, then you should report it within 7 working days after delivery to Design From.
- A non-visible defect, the consumer within two business days after discovery, but no later than two months after delivery to notify writing by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The costs of returning goods that do not meet the description of the offer shall be borne by Design From. Please send the goods back for that reason, without prior notification to us and prove that goods still to be delivered correctly, the costs can not be recovered from Design From. The goods remain your property. Sending it back to you will be performed at your expense.
- Force majeure is understood, all external causes, foreseen or unforeseen Design From which can not influence, but which is unable Design From its obligations.
- Design From also has the right to invoke force majeure if the circumstance rendering (further) fulfillment occurs after Design From should have fulfilled its obligation.
- During force majeure the delivery and other obligations of Design From suspended. If the period of force majeure fulfillment of obligations by Design From can not last longer than 8 weeks, both parties are entitled to terminate, without an obligation to pay compensation in that case the agreement.
- Before you checkout, the prices of the goods notified. All prices are expressed in Euros and are inclusive of VAT and taxes, and BEBAT Reprobel. Shipping costs are listed separately.
- Design From with a certain price, is Design From nevertheless be entitled to increase the price.
- Offers are valid while stocks last and for the period that is specified in case.
- If a price increase occurs after the conclusion of the agreement, you may terminate the contract regardless of the percentage of the increase.
- A personalized offer is valid for 2 weeks, unless a different period is stated in the offer.
Intellectual property rights The content of this site, including trademarks, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Design From or third parties.
Questions and complaints
- Complaints or disputes should be. Reported within 7 days after delivery If the complaint is found to be justified, our liability is limited to the exchange of goods. Any liability of the seller is limited to the amount actually paid of the order.
- Design From handles inquiries and complaints within a reasonable period.
- All offers and agreements are subject to Belgian law, to the exclusion of the principles of conflicts of law in space.
- All disputes relating to or arising from offers of Design From, or agreements closed to be submitted to the competent court in Kortrijk, unless mandatory statutory provision expressly another judge as competent with her.
Limitation of Liability
Design From may be liable for damages due to the use of the purchased goods. No case against anyone whatsoever, direct or indirect, special or otherwise liable The buyer must be sufficiently ascertain the taking safety or other requirements for the proper use of the goods into account.
The information on this website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and can therefore not be considered. As personal, professional or legal advice to the user
Design From makes every effort to ensure that the information provided would be. Complete, correct, accurate and updated Despite these efforts, errors may occur in the information provided. If the information provided would be incorrect, or if certain information on or through the site is unavailable Design From will make the utmost effort to rectify this as soon as possible.
Design From can not be held liable for direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the information on this site.
If you discover errors in the information that is made available through this website, you can contact the site administrator.
The contents of the site (including links) may be adjusted at any time without notice or notification, be amended or supplemented. From design does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and can not be held liable in any way for any malfunctions or temporary (un) availability of the website or for any damage, direct or indirect, arising from the access to or use of the website.
Design From may be liable for damages due to the use of this site or any other, especially as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without in any case against anyone, direct or indirect, special or otherwise liable limitation, all losses, work stoppages, damage to programs or other data on the computer system, hardware, software or other user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. The inclusion of links to such websites or pages does not imply an implicit approval of their contents.
Design From expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and can not be held liable in any way for the content or features or any other form of damage resulting from their use.